Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 22:18:52 -0800

I'm using Vthought (Visio) for a large flow chart project here.
Vthought is pretty good. It reminds me a lot of a Mac product.
It's straightforward, fairly easy to learn, and is great for
predefined types of flowcharts. Lastly, Vthought can be exported
to MIF. Useful!

IMHO, some flow chart projects (and programs) are a waste of time.
But the one I'm working on now is much needed. Our division was
working on some major products without completely understanding
how everything fit together. But the flow chart project - this
one anyway - is helping to pull things together.

Dave Blyth
Sr. Tech Writer
QUALCOMM