Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:48:04 -0500

David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM> wrote:

>IMHO, some flow chart projects (and programs) are a waste of >time.

Sometimes, I think the main purpose of flow charts is help the writers
or programmers who draw them.

But the ones that really annoy me are the ones that take abstract ideas
and represent them in a diagram. They're just mock-science,hiding a
viewpoint behind apparent objectivity.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) (604) 421-7189 or 687-2133 X. 269

"So in the spring of the year, we took the fleet,
Every cask and cannon and compass sheet,
And we flew a Jacobean flag to give us heart;
While Pitt stood helpless we were waiting for Bonaparte."
--The Men They Couldn't Hang, "The Colors"