Print drivers for FrameMaker 5.5

Subject: Print drivers for FrameMaker 5.5
From: Mark Bicking <Mbicking87 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 22:54:29 EST

We're building a book in FrameMaker 5.5 and need to include report samples
containing PostScript fonts produced by an external report writer. Taking
screen grabs of the reports causes the text to be somewhat distorted.

Does anyone know of a print driver we can output to that FrameMaker will be
able to read?