Re: Demo It -- reactions?

Subject: Re: Demo It -- reactions?
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:36:27 -0700

Susan,
We have been working for the last year w/ Director and have had lots of
frustration. In my opinion and experience, the documentation is horrid and
tech support is a joke. However, Director can be very powerful if you have
the time to overcome those difficulties. We aren't familiar with Demo It,
so we can't make a comparison.

Good luck!

At 11:05 AM 2/11/98 -0500, sgallagher wrote:
>I'm creating a demo and am evaluating sw to accomplish the task. Macromedia
>Director is the current frontrunner, however, some of the folks here have
>suggested Demo It.
>
>I've obtained some info on the product, however, I'd love to hear some
>reactions from writers that have used the product to demo their software.
>Any thoughts as to how this compares to a full animation package like
>Director in terms of creating a demo/tutorial?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Susan

Please note: Comments are solely my opinion and do not, in any way, speak
for SCIENTECH, Inc.