Demo It -- reactions?

Subject: Demo It -- reactions?
From: "Susan E. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STEEPLECHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:05:13 -0500

I'm creating a demo and am evaluating sw to accomplish the task. Macromedia
Director is the current frontrunner, however, some of the folks here have
suggested Demo It.

I've obtained some info on the product, however, I'd love to hear some
reactions from writers that have used the product to demo their software.
Any thoughts as to how this compares to a full animation package like
Director in terms of creating a demo/tutorial?

Thanks!

Susan