Re: Headhunters in the Bay Area (Specific Information)

Subject: Re: Headhunters in the Bay Area (Specific Information)
From: "Susan E. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STEEPLECHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:39:17 -0500

On Monday, February 16, 1998 8:03 AM, Lori Pirri
[SMTP:lpirri -at- TIMESTEP -dot- COM] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if someone could please give me a list, or direct
> me to a list, of reputable headhunters in the Bay Area.
>
> I did search the TECHWR-L archives for information. Nothing in the
> archives provided specific information. I know where to look for
> headhunting information but I need to know "good" agencies.
>
> I'm from Ontario, Canada and will be relocating to California. I do
not
> know any writers in CA to consult.

I've had very positive experiences (on both ends of the hiring process)
with John Emanuelson of the J. Arthur Group. He's very straightforward and
professional and tries to target jobs that you're interested in/suitable
for, rather than doing an "insert job here" search.

He's located in Sunnyvale. He has a www site, however, our www server is
down at the moment. I believe it's www.jarthurgroup.com.

Good luck!

Susan