Re: System Spec docs

Subject: Re: System Spec docs
From: "Julie F. Sullivan" <jhesselgesser -at- OXMOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:43:43 -0500

Okay, since some of you wanted to be included...

I only got one usable response from Glenn MacEwen. Here's what he said:

<Depends on what sort of system and what sort of specifications,
but IEEE has a good set of standards that I find quite good.
For example, the IEEE standard for Software Design Descriptions
is 15 pages of excellent suggestions for organizing software
documentation. The number is ANSI/IEEE Std 1016-1987. The IEEE
is easy to find on the Web. Good luck.>