Re: Template problems?

Subject: Re: Template problems?
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:16:56 -0800

>"Word cannot open this document template (C:\PROGRAM =
>FILES\...\PDFWRITER97.DOC)".

I don't know if it's related but I had a similar problem setting up Visual
Slickedit to handle .txt files.

Somewhere in Windows95 -- I don't remember exactly where -- you tell it
which program handles files with any given extension (Word and .doc in your
case). That dialog also allows you to specify how to pass file arguments to
the program.

I believe you need to assure that the argument is in quotes.

Sorry I don't remember the details right now. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.