FWD: Employment Interview Questions

Subject: FWD: Employment Interview Questions
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:48:15 -0700

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to give me their $.02 worth. I sent out 14 resumes yesterday and received 3 responses today. I've saved all the suggestions and will re-read them before I go on my interviews. And, I promise to respond personally (once I'm comfortably settled in a new position) to every techwhirler who took the time to give me some great suggestions.

One more thing...before I found this list, I felt alone and isolated as a tech writer. I never dreamed there were so many other tech writers out there. But the most surprising thing I found was the generosity. For those of you who are just coming on board in this profession, stick around. There's lots to learn here (even if you don't understand all of it), and lots of really helpful folks willing to help you out or just give you encouragement when you need it most.