Summaries: Can I use them on my home page

Subject: Summaries: Can I use them on my home page
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:39:25 +0530

Hello all,

It is a fact universally understood that this list is the ultimate in
technical writing knowledge and wisdom.

I find the summaries particularly useful. Thanks to those who do this.

I was wondering whether I could use these summaries on my home page,
giving credit/credits, where due. For example, I would like to reproduce
the Error Message summary. (In case of single posts, I take permission of
the author and publish on my web page.)

The advantage of publishing such articles would be that current issues are
easily available.

Thoughts, suggestions, ideas welcome.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (India's first site on Tech Writing)
TWIN - Technical Writers of India Mailing List (site/twin.htm)
RoboHELP pages at site/robohelp.htm