SEMI/SEMATECH standards

Subject: SEMI/SEMATECH standards
From: "Dana B. Mackonis" <writer -at- JLC -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:11:38 -0500

I would like to talk to some folks who have written manuals that have
followed the SEMI/SEMATECH standards for documentation.

I am currently doing an operations and maintenance manual for a company that
handed me a set of guidelines and want their manuals to follow this type of
format. I either have something outdated, or am going to have to do some
rather serious tweaking to my document to make it fit this.

If anyone has any experience in working with this (semiconductor field),
please
contact me while I have some sanity left.... 8-))))

dana

dana b mackonis
writer -at- jlc -dot- net