Type on Call CD Available

Subject: Type on Call CD Available
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 21:15:20 -0500

I have a registerable copy of Type on Call, Adobe's CD catalogue of
postscript fonts.

The package includes a browser that allows you print samples, brief
notes on the fonts and their desingers, and a number of free fonts.

If anyone in the Vancouver, BC area is interested, it's free for the
asking. Just contact me at one of the numbers below, or drop an e-mail..

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) (604) 421-7189 or 687-2133 X. 269

"On the evening that I mention
I passed with light intention
Through a part of our dear country
Known for beauty and for style,