ANNOUNCE: March RoboHELP Training / San Francisco & Chicago

Subject: ANNOUNCE: March RoboHELP Training / San Francisco & Chicago
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:05:55 -0800

There are still a few spaces left in our March RoboHELP classes in San
Francisco and Chicago!

Knopf Online, a leading provider of vendor-certified training and
consulting services, offers monthly classes on RoboHELP, RoboHELP
Office, and online help design. Our classes are held in
state-of-the-art, dedicated training facilities conveniently located in
downtown San Francisco and Chicago.

Our next scheduled classes are:

ONLINE HELP DESIGN WORKSHOP, 1 day, Workshop, $375
San Francisco: March 10
Chicago: March 17

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP 5, 3 days, Hands-on, $975
San Francisco: March 11-13
Chicago: March 18-20

ADVANCED ROBOHELP 5, 2 days, Hands-on $775
San Francisco: April 9-10
Chicago: April 9-10

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of
our hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An
expert RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads our RoboHELP classes. We provide
a computer for each attendee and plenty of hands-on experience to help
you master the many techniques you will learn.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at http://www.knopf.com or e-mail
us at mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

-- David Knopf

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com/

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant