quotes, the rule of thumb being...

Subject: quotes, the rule of thumb being...
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:06:26 -0500

...that you use italics for a work that can be broken into parts
(book, magazine) and quotes for a work that can't be (chapter, article).
I know, I know, this isn't all-inclusive (I'd italicize a move
title), but it's at least a guide....
Mary
Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)