Re: VRML: practical uses?

Subject: Re: VRML: practical uses?
From: Dick Gaskill <dickg -at- AG3D -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:11:01 -0800

My company makes high-end 3d graphics accellerator cards for CAD, 3D
animation, and high-end games. We did some work with VRML, (I wrote the
docs in HTML). But it seems that the market isn't there yet. As Geoff
says, give it a little time.
There's a company called Resolution Technologies that's working with it
now, though. Probably has a www site..

-dg