Writer available for Telecommuting

Subject: Writer available for Telecommuting
From: Roger Smith <roger -dot- smith3 -at- VIRGIN -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:06:47 +0000

This may be a long shot on this list.
The company I work for is sizing down and has given me notice to quit.
I would be grateful if anyone out there knows of a company that is
looking for an experienced (20 years in the trade) technical writer with
good knowledge of electronics and communications, and has vacancies
available that are suitable for telecommuting.
Reply off list to
Roger Smith
roger -dot- smith3 -at- virgin -dot- net