Editing PDF files?

Subject: Editing PDF files?
From: Robyn Faulkner <rfaulkne -at- BTC -dot- ADAPTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:43:20 -0700

Someone in my group is trying to take a PDF file, mark it up, and
re-post the file with the changes. The file must also be printed with
the changes visible on the hard copy. We've looked at Re:Mark, which
will let you make changes to the PDF, but to print out a copy with the
changes, you need a copy of Re:Mark. The distribution for the modified
PDF file is too great to justify that many licenses of Re:Mark. Does
anyone have any suggestions for another way we can do this?

I appreciate your inputs.

Robyn Faulkner