Re: Frontpage?

Subject: Re: Frontpage?
From: Michael Cenedella <ropes -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:56:28 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Sotallaro <esotal -at- conwaycorp -dot- net>
To: Michael Cenedella <ropes -at- teleport -dot- com>
Date: Tuesday, March 03, 1998 10:00 AM

>Michael Cenedella wrote:
>>
>> (snipped).. I particularly like that it's easy to find your cursor's >
place in the HTML view for tweaking....

>Michael,
>
>I've used FP 97 since late last fall -- how do you find the cursor's
>place in HTML view? Also, somewhere I'd gotten the idea that MS didn't
>mean to allow editing in the FP HTML window; however, I've done it many
>times. What's your take on that?

Hmmm,

I used the beta when I laid out the tables on my webpage. When I placed the
cursor on the part I want to edit, then clicked on the HTML tab on the
bottom, I saw the code with the cursor's place in a different color. If this
is not available any more, Why not, BILL?

I always edited as I wished in the HTML window; I thought that's what it was
for.

I got the full version right after the job I contracted was done - in FP
Express. Words cannot Express how badly I felt as I tried to Publish with FP
Express. It does not Excel. I pity anyone who only has Access to FP Express.