Re: Quick question on the word Incorporation/Incorporated, etc,

Subject: Re: Quick question on the word Incorporation/Incorporated, etc,
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:34:59 -0700

Changing my mind on numero uno. I remember reading somewhere that if the
"Inc." is part of the company name and they don't use the comma, then
there is no comma. Can't think of an example off the top of my head,
but there would be nothing wrong with Fictional Inc. for example. Or
maybe they would be Fictional Inc., Inc.

Never mind. Now I'm confused. (I think "never mind" should be one word.
Why isn't it?)

Bev