Question: Newsgroup for Help with MicroSoft Word?

Subject: Question: Newsgroup for Help with MicroSoft Word?
From: Jennifer Zilliac <jennifer -at- SMARTDB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:39:28 -0800

Hi,

One of my coworkers is having a major Word problem, and she has
a 5:00 pm (PST) deadline. I don't know Word very well -- I use
FrameMaker. Is there somewhere we can turn for help with
MicroSoft Word?

In case one of you can help, here's the problem. She has a
four-page newsletter. She could only print the first two pages.
Now, she can't even open the file because Word crashes when she
attempts to open it. She thinks it has something to do with
macros, but she really does't know what's wrong.

She's running Word 97 on NT.

Thanks so much for any help!!

Jennifer
--