Re: Should we skip HTML?

Subject: Re: Should we skip HTML?
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:40:55 -0800

I'm going to avoid getting on either side of the religious war here, but I
do have interesting real world example. I recently gave presentations at
two of the San Francisco Bay Area STC chapters. I published the
presentation materials on my Web site so that attendees could download
them. In my attempt to accommodate everyone's religion, I made the
materials available both in HTML and PDF format. Out of 150 accesses, 2
people chose the HTML version, and 148 chose the PDF version.

Draw your own conclusions ...

- David Knopf

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant