Re: Should we skip HTML?

Subject: Re: Should we skip HTML?
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:52:16 -0600

It's a wonder that the World Wide Web ever became so popular. We should
just be using ftp to transfer PDF files back and forth to each other.

;o)

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.