Request for TeX Info

Subject: Request for TeX Info
From: "Pilipovich, Kathleen" <Kathleen -dot- Pilipovich-1 -at- KMAIL -dot- KSC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:57:35 -0500

I'm using TeX/LaTeX to publish documents. Does anyone else out there
use these products? If so, please let me know. I'm getting ready to
convert
FrameMaker 5 (Unix platform) docs to TeX. If you have suggestions
for making it as quick and painless as possible, please send them my
way. Lastly, if you're interested in sharing info about TeX/LaTeX, I'd
love
to keep in touch.

Since most folks on this list server are Win95/NT users, you can reply
to me directly at:
Kathleen -dot- Pilipovich -at- usago -dot- ksc -dot- nasa -dot- gov

I'm a new user to this list server. I've learned a lot from reading your

Kathy Pilipovich
United Space Alliance
407-861-3836