EDITORS: working via the Internet?

Subject: EDITORS: working via the Internet?
From: KTHRASHER <KTHRASHER -at- CSOM -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:49:35 -0600

Hi folks. Can any of you editors tell me what some of your
experiences have been with editing via the net?

I'm not referring specifically to editing web pages, or to SGML,
etc. I'd like to know about your communication and collaboration
with writers on-line, your tools (software, email,
conferencing/whiteboards, etc.), markup and revision practices,
editor-writer relationships, and about the special problems and
joys of working via the internet vs. hard copy, stand-alones,
intRAnets, etc.

I'm a grad student in Tech Comm at the University of Minnesota.
Just working on a research paper. I can't seem to find too much
written about this yet... Any comments would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Keira Thrasher