DISCUSS: Tabloid _H_eading _C_apitalisation

Subject: DISCUSS: Tabloid _H_eading _C_apitalisation
From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon -at- RUMBLE -dot- WARATAH -dot- ID -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:33:47 +1059

Hi there.

While I don't want to start a religious argument about heading
capitalisation styles, one of my pet peeves is the practise of
capitalising every word in a heading. It seems this is widely taught in
high schools (Australia), yet no-one seems to notice that newspapers don't
do the same thing... The only things worse than this are documents where
they capitalise the whole heading or worse, long documents set in Times
New Roman and not using styles at all.

But anyway, I just spent several hours going through a long document in
Word and manually decapitalising the letters. Is there an easier way to
do it?

PLUR

---
___ simon -at- rumble -dot- waratah -dot- id -dot- au
|___ http://www.rumble.net
___| H E R M Creativity is not always bred in an environment of
tranquility; sometimes you have to squeeze a little
to get the paste out of the tube.