Making Connections at Anaheim

Subject: Making Connections at Anaheim
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:54:01 -0500

With Eric's permission, I can let you all know that the first group of
e-mail addresses of people wanting to make connections for the STC
Conference in Anaheim, 17-21 May 1998, has been compiled and mailed.
Rather than clutter the list with "Hey, anybody going to Disneyland?"
type messages, we've got a group of people who have expressed interest
in finding like-minded individuals, and we just e-mail each other.

Anyone who wants to be added to the big list of names (over 50!) can
send me their e-mail address and I'll include it in the next update.

Cheers,
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/a.htm#agnewb