Any opinions on Macintosh Word 98?

Subject: Any opinions on Macintosh Word 98?
From: Eric Brown <eric_brown -at- SFU -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:33:48 -0700

Hello all,
Does anyone have hands-on experience with Word 98 for the Mac? I've seen no
reviews yet, but wouldn't trust 'em anyway. The issues that matter to me
(as to most of us, I assume) are the workaday ones: compatibility with Word
6/7/97 across patforms; speed + reliability; and general impressions of the
product. (and, hey--just in case they got it to work--the Master Document
fiasco).

Thanks in advance.

Eric Brown
eric_brown -at- sfu -dot- ca