Re: DISCUSS: Tabloid _H_eading _C_apitalisation

Subject: Re: DISCUSS: Tabloid _H_eading _C_apitalisation
From: "KLEIN, DAVID" <dk2445 -at- TXMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:11:54 -0600

Hi,

I have a similar problem in that our documentation is written by
programmers who tend to capitalize every noun they can find! I also end
up having to "decapitalize" entire documents.
Although it still requires me to go throught the entire document, I have
set a custom keystroke to change capitalization. The standard keystroke
is SHIFT+F3, which is very uncomfortable. I changed it to ALT+C.

This is much quicker than deleting and retyping each letter.

David
David S. Klein
Technical Writer - Amdocs
Telegence-LD