Re: odd spelling-checker action

Subject: Re: odd spelling-checker action
From: "KLEIN, DAVID" <dk2445 -at- TXMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:22:40 -0600

>I'd like to be able to flag certain word pairs that are easy to switch.
>My head knows the difference between "form" and "from," but my fingers
>don't.

I know there is a way to do this in Word. A former co-worker configured
my spellcheck so it would not recognize some common spelling errors that
are actually real words. When I spellchecked a document it stopped at
words like "massage" (instead of message) and "filed" (instead of
field).
Does anyone know how to do this?? I would love to set this up on my
current PC.
This friend will be visiting at the end of this week and I can ask him
about it then.

DSK
David S. Klein
Technical Writer - Amdocs