JOB: Atlanta TW, entry-level

Subject: JOB: Atlanta TW, entry-level
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:11:50 -0500

Our Documentation Team is seeking a well-organized writer to join our team.
This full-time position requires a person who learns quickly, is concerned
about maintaining a high standard of quality in their work, and has the
initiative to achieve that standard. The ideal candidate is committed to
serving the reader's needs, has excellent communication and interpersonal
skills, assumes ownership over projects, and can work independently.
Responsibilities include creating and updating these types of documents:

technical instructions (including technical illustrations)
on-line Help files
user manuals
marketing literature

One to three years technical writing experience or related degree is
desired; electrical engineering or HVAC controls experience is preferred.
Familiarity with PageMaker and RoboHELP is a plus. Automated Logic
Corporation offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package,
and comfortable work environment. Automated Logic Corporation is an equal
opportunity employer (M/F/V/D).

If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume
and three writing samples (samples will not be returned) to:

Melissa Fisher
Automated Logic Corporation
1150 Roberts Blvd.
Kennesaw, GA 30144-3618

or fax to (770) 795-3518

or email to mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com

Visit our web site at http://www.automatedlogic.com