Re: QUESTION: PDF, FrameMaker 5.5, Postscript printer driver

Subject: Re: QUESTION: PDF, FrameMaker 5.5, Postscript printer driver
From: "Ridder, Fred" <F -dot- Ridder -at- DIALOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:09:35 -0500

The question I have is what happens when a user goes to print
a PDF that was generated with Adobe's print-to-edge PPD on a
real-world output device (e.g. laser printer) that can't print all the
way to the edge? Is the page image automatically scaled down
slightly to fit the printable area? Or does the image get cut off?

Fred Ridder (mailto:f -dot- ridder -at- dialogic -dot- com)
Senior Technical Writer
Dialogic Corporation, Parsippany, NJ

And to keep our marketing people happy:
Get the Dialogic Edge at: http://www.dialogic.com