MIBs

Subject: MIBs
From: {Lainie Berger} <lainie -dot- berger -at- MICROMUSE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:28:00 -0500

Hello all...

I am pretty familiar with FrameMaker but I am having problems
documenting the MIBs. For anyone who doesn't know, MIBs are sets of
parameters used to define the information available from SNMP-capable
devices. They can be viewed as text files but my problem is that they
are formatted with many tabs and odd spacing. When I try to import this
text file into FM, all formatting is lost. The tab symbols are in place
but they aren't formatted. I could go in and reformat all the tabs but
this is nearly 100 pages of text that I am dealing with and so I don't
think that is the best option.

If no one here can help me can you tell me how to get on to a FM list
for some information?

Thanks,
Lainie

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lainie  Berger
n:              Berger;Lainie
org:            Micromuse, Inc
email;internet: lainie -dot- berger -at- micromuse -dot- com
title:          Technical Writer
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard