Frame or Interleaf?

Subject: Frame or Interleaf?
From: {Lainie Berger} <lainie -dot- berger -at- MICROMUSE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:05:14 -0500

I am sure this is an old debate for some of you but I am interested in
opinions on the flexibility of FrameMaker versus Interleaf for book
generation. For example, what do some of you prefer for: file
maintenance, list generation, cross-referencing, conversions to html,
graphics capabilities, etc. Any information would be appreciated.

Lainie B.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lainie  Berger
n:              Berger;Lainie
org:            Micromuse, Inc
email;internet: lainie -dot- berger -at- micromuse -dot- com
title:          Technical Writer
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard