Re: resume formats for e-mail

Subject: Re: resume formats for e-mail
From: Lani Hardage <lhardage -at- RMTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:51:25 -0800

I just sent out a resume in html format. It's cross-browser compatible
and has the nice touches of color and formatting you can't always send
through email attachments. I've had no end of problems sending attached
resumes through email. We'll see how this flies...

Lani Hardage
Technical Writer
Risk Management Technologies
lhardage -at- rmtech -dot- com