FWD: Personnel and Quality of Printed Manuals) (fwd)

Subject: FWD: Personnel and Quality of Printed Manuals) (fwd)
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:43:43 -0500

At 12:14 PM 3/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
> Sorry, but my advice is send your resume out. If this person
>doesn't work for you, and the manuals don't matter to anybody but you, and
>you can't get any support in this you vs. her situation, it's not going to
>get better.
> If you want to stick it out, I suggest you keep it between you
>and her. Smile, agree, and ask her what you can do to make it easier for
>her. Maybe make the copies yourself. It's nice to be recognized as
>providing more value than the secretary, but it doesn't sound as if anyone
>but you sees it that way. Not an atypical situation in one-writer
>companies, where the difference between "writer" and "typist" isn't
>perceived.
> Mary
>
>Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
>East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
>durl -at- buffnet -dot- net

If you want the original poster to see the message,
you'll have to send it to the whole list.

As it says at the top of the message you replied
to, I forwarded the message on request and
did not write it.

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* RayComm, Inc., currently accepting contract inquiries.