Re: Is There a Formal Degree Offered? ... and a job opening in Missouri

Subject: Re: Is There a Formal Degree Offered? ... and a job opening in Missouri
From: Marci Abels <maa5906 -at- CCP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 05:31:36 -0600

> I am looking to change careers paths and would very
> much like to break into the tech writing field.
>
> I have a degree in Microbiology and 5 years experience
in a pharmaceutical
> manufacturing company. I need some direction. Any
suggestions would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> Amy Bohlman

Missouri Western State College in St. Joseph Mo. offers a B.A. in
English Technical Writing. My degree was in Business Administration, but
I did a minor in technical writing and am doing software docs now for a
control engineering software firm. - BTW, we are looking for a writer or
two right now. See our web pages for moew information.
--
Marci Abels
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/2592/