Re: Binding arb clause in new contract--unfair?!

Subject: Re: Binding arb clause in new contract--unfair?!
From: Paula Puffer <papuffer -at- SWBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:52:55 -0600

Sorry I haven't posted this sooner but I was out of town on a family
emergency. The Houston Chronicle had two articles on non-competition
agreements. I have posted the URLs below. I thought they had some good
information when I read them a couple weeks ago.

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/business/98/03/17/compete-clauses.2-0
.html

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/business/98/03/17/contracts.2-1.html

Paula