Re: Followup ?? on ESM2000

Subject: Re: Followup ?? on ESM2000
From: Paula Puffer <papuffer -at- SWBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:49:56 -0600

Considering that Common Ground was trying to do the same thing and haven't
succeeded (a friend of mine that works at hummingbird told me that they let
all the common ground developers go) I think I would be a bit leary of
anyone that claims they are going to be replacing PDF, especially since I
haven't heard of the company before your post.

just my .02 cents.

Paula