technical writing tests

Subject: technical writing tests
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:17:00 -0600

Since many of you have asked for the information I've
received about these writing tests, I'm going to collect it
and make it available on the weekend. Please continue to
contribute through Friday if you'd like, although MY test is
going to be Thursday afternoon.
I appreciate your responses very much. From what you've
sent, it's probably either really stupid or a really good
way for me to show my skills under pressure (and provide a
little self-evaluation as well). At any rate, I'm not so
nervous about it anymore.

Thanks all.
Alfred