Graphics for both PC and Mac

Subject: Graphics for both PC and Mac
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:11:00 -0800

My department uses both Maintosh and PC. We find that our graphics are not
sharable between the two types of computer. Is there a standard or method
that would give us good graphics from the same file in both Mac and PC?

Marilynne

Marilynne Smith Sr. Technical Writer
QUALCOMM marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
"We'll have the whole world talking"