Re: Graphics for both PC and Mac

Subject: Re: Graphics for both PC and Mac
From: Lani Hardage <lhardage -at- RMTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:33:01 -0800

Photoshop for the Mac has an option to save in PC format TIFF, which can
be read by PC Photoshop. Another alternative is JPEG with no
compression (100% quality, I think they call it). There is no loss in
image quality, I believe. The format you choose will depend on how you
will use the graphics (which program will incorporate them into yet some
other format).

Lani Hardage
Documentation Manager
Risk Management Technologies