Re: Graphics for both PC and Mac

Subject: Re: Graphics for both PC and Mac
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 01:56:00 +0100

Marilynne,

For vector graphics use EPS, for bitmaps use TIFF.

In general, do not use any platform specific formats, such as PICT or WMF.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap