Re: Translation costs

Subject: Re: Translation costs
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:22:04 +0100

Geoff Hart asked me to forward the following message to the discussion, as
he is having problems accessing the list. I guess this could contribute to
the discussion.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap