Re: Austin, TX STC-Seminar-WRONG DATE?

Subject: Re: Austin, TX STC-Seminar-WRONG DATE?
From: "KAHN, DEBRA" <DEBRAK -at- FTC1 -dot- AEI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:22:22 -0600

Sorry to reply to the list on this one!

Becky--
Could someone in the Austin group please forward any distributable
literature (like a reference list) from this seminar to me? Or please have
the speaker contact me? I am in Colorado and write product information aimed
at the Semiconductor Industry (along with several other industries). I would
like to get "into the loop" on this subject. Please e-mail personally.
Thanks,
Debra Kahn
Senior Technical Writer
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
debrak -at- ftc1 -dot- aei -dot- com
----------
From: Rebecca Carr
To: techwr-l -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu
Subject: Austin, TX STC-Seminar-WRONG DATE?
Date: Friday, March 20, 1998 12:28PM

The announcement for the STC Seminar in Austin, "Writing for the
Semiconductor Industry: A Seminar for Technical Writers", gives the date
as SATURDAY, April 5, 1998. SATURDAY is April 4! Sunday is April 5!
I am assuming it is supposed to be Saturday April 4, correct?

Thanks.

Becky Carr