Int'l book sizes

Subject: Int'l book sizes
From: Holly Turner <hturner -at- ISS -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:49:05 -0500

Hello all. Is there a standard size for printed documentation in Europe, Japan, or elsewhere (other than the US)?

Our current printed documents are 7" x 8 1/2". I would like to maintain the smaller format, but my manager wants to go to the A4 size because it's "international." It seems to me like any printer in any country can trim paper to any size, which we have to do in the US because we have graphics that bleed off the page.

Thanks in advance,
Holly

Holly Turner
Technical Writer
hturner -at- iss -dot- net

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
(770) 395-0150 / Direct Dial (770) 350-7135 / Fax (770) 395-1972
www.iss.net

Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise

<<application/ms-tnef>>