SGML -- Still in use today?

Subject: SGML -- Still in use today?
From: Ron Brown <alfa -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:49:53 -0600

Tech Writers,

I'm back! Vacation was great, but now it's time to concentrate some
more on all of this technical writing business.

I was playing with WordPerfect 7 the other day, and noticed that
Corel has included an SGML function with that package.

Is SGML something that I would want to take the time to learn? Does
anyone still use SGML? Is this a skill that would look good on a
technical writer's resume?

Thanks for your help with these questions!

Sincerely,

Ron Brown
Student, Technical Communication