Greek characters don't display

Subject: Greek characters don't display
From: Razia Ghani <rg -at- DELCAM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:52:33 +0100

Hi,

When we convert a WORD document using Doc-2-Help, the Greek characters display OK.
When we now convert this document to html using HelpSite, the Greek characters are converted
to special characters of the form &nnn and we can't display them in a html browser.

Does anyone knows how we can overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Razia.

<<application/ms-tnef>>