The life of WinHelp

Subject: The life of WinHelp
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 11:11:55 +1000

I'm curious about when we should switch to HTML Help. Seeings as HTML Help
is taking over from WinHelp, how long do you think WinHelp will stay around
for?

I've been told that the release of Office 99 (or whatever it will be called
by then) will be the milestone when HTML Help becomes mainstream help. Will
WinHelp completely die after that and not be supported any more?

Sonja

sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au
Norman Data Defense Systems, Australia