Re: Int'l book sizes

Subject: Re: Int'l book sizes
From: Dan <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:14:16 +0100

Holly
We just received delivery of the first 4000 new Doc-To-Help 3.0 manuals (just
for Europe). They are 7 X 9 - so I presume that its okay for those developers.
But the AnswerWorks manual we produced is in A5 format. (We used Doc Studio to
convert it from A4 to A5 for printing - took less than an hour).

Dan