Medical writing instructors

Subject: Medical writing instructors
From: "Daniel W. Byrne" <dbyrne -at- SNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 21:14:25 -0800

Hello Technical Writers,

Perhaps some of you can help. I wrote a book about how to
write a medical research paper, which was published this past
December and has received positive reviews. To help promote
the book, I have been trying to find instructors who teach
medical writing so that the publisher can send them a review
copy. Unfortunately, these instructors are a diverse group
and difficult to reach by any single mailing list or journal.

Can anyone suggest a way to contact these instructors?

Thanks,

Dan Byrne

Byrne Research
17 Dogwood Drive
Ridgefield, CT 06877-2707
dbyrne -at- snet -dot- net
(203) 431-4184

For more information see:

http://www.wwilkins.com/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0683300741/9401-7984482-767389

Publishing Your Medical Research Paper:
What They Don't Teach in Medical School.
Daniel W. Byrne.
Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, Md. 1997.